Are you looking for a property in UK? If you are not familiar with UK property market, getting a property in the UK can be a big step for you. Turkishbank UK is ready to help you to buy your new home in the UK.
These are the questions that you could discuss with us.
1. How much could I borrow?
2. Do I need to hold a deposit in your bank? How much?
3. Is there a minimum mortgage amount?
4. What types of properties do you lend on?
5. What are the risks that I should know?
6. What are the fees that I will be charged?
7. How long does it take to get a loan?
The Process of Purchasing a Property
After finding a property that you are considering purchasing. First, an offer is made on the property. Once the offer has been accepted, you may complete your mortgage application with a Turkish Bank mortgage adviser. After this step, you must find a solicitor and prepare yourself to exchange the contracts with the vendor. Once you exchange the contracts, you can pick up the keys of your new property. This is a period of time that may last from 2 months to 4 months and sometimes the contract can be cancelled during the period.
You can call us for the details.