If you have any queries please call us on:
0800 320 480
- The minimum balance to open the account is £1,000. Minimum additional deposits can be £1,000, however customers may be allowed to deposit smaller amounts at management discretion.
- Deposits can be made by payments received form the customer’s account at another UK’s banks or by cheque.
- Joint accounts can be opened for customers who currently have joint customer records and accounts.
- Minimum amount for withdrawal from the account is £500, provided the account balance does not fall below £1,000.
- For withdrawals customers will need to give notice 60-days in advance. The notice period starts on the date of receipt of the customer instruction or such specified later date.
- If the customer wishes to withdraw funds before the end of the notice period this will result in a penalty of 60 days loss of interest on the amount withdrawn and minimum charge of £10.
- Customers can withdraw funds by making transfers to another bank account or in cash from tills, at the Managers discretion.
- Interest will be paid annually on 31st December or at account closure.
- Statements will be issued at regular intervals depending on activity through the account, otherwise annually at the year-end.
- Credit/debit advices will be sent to customers upon each transaction.
- Variable interest rates apply to the account.
Click here for current interest rates