The Bank will provide a superior quality service to an enlarged customer base whilst controlling, and where possible, reducing costs.
The Bank aims to be the pre-eminent institution serving the Turkish speaking community?s banking needs in Britain.
The aims of the Bank are to: -
1. Conduct its business in accordance with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Banking Code and NIPS Code.
2. Expand the commercial loan portfolio following the current prudent credit risk policy.
3. Improve the quality and scope of its product portfolio.
4. Advance and maintain the competence of all employees ensuring adequate training is provided to meet job and supervisory requirements.
5. Ensure staff remuneration is based on a validated and effective performance assessment methodology.
6. Conduct its business in a manner that is environmentally sensitive and ethical.